donderdag 22 september 2011

Bella Andre - Tempt me, Taste me, Touch me

Title : Tempt me, Taste me, Touch me
Release date : January 2nd, 2007
Publisher : Pocket Publisher
Genre : Contemporary romance

Three friends are heading for the Wine Country in California to spend the weekend. They are all dealing with some issues in their lives and never expected to find true love on this journey.

Tempt me
Carrie just broken up with her boyfriend after he proposed to her during a wonderful dinner. It appears he wasn’t Mr. Right for her after all, so this weekend with her two best friends is just what she needs. After their arrival at the hotel she decides to take a walk and gets lost in this huge vineyard. So when this stranger Tyson Green appears to “save” her and is immediately attracted to him, so she decides to take a walk on the wild side.

Taste me
Rose is the second friend who just broken up with her boyfriend after this scumbag suggested she lose some weight. Rose knows that she isn’t big, but decides to lose some weight starting this weekend. But at arrival she finds out that she is the lucky one that was randomly drawn to take some cooking lessons from hot top chef Jack Gerard. When she learns that Jack loves full-figured women and finds her attractive, she dumps her diet and let him lead her on this bumpy road full of food and pleasure.

Touch me
Vanessa is the last friend on this road trip and the bold one. She enjoys life and all the men within, but this weekend she is all about relaxing and taking care of herself for once. During her walk through the town, she discovers this art shop and wants the painting in the window. But the artist Sam Marshall has other plans for Vanessa, he wants to paint her nude and he won’t take “no” as an answer.

Tempt me, Taste me, Touch me by Bella Andre is a great book with three novellas, where three friends finding Mr. Right when they at least expect it.

Carrie and Rose both just broke up with their boyfriends and need some time to heal, when Vanessa just want to take a break from all the male attention in her life. Never in their life would they imagine finding Mr. Right on this short trip to Wine Country in California.

What I love about Bella Andre is that she uses women in her books that a lot of women can relate to. I’ve read some of her other books too and love the fact that she isn’t afraid to write about women who aren’t the skinny model type.

I cannot say that I liked one story better than the others, because all three were fabulous. Great characters, steamy scenes and lots of sparkles flying around between the couples. I’m definitely going to check out more of her stuff.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOG DESIGN CREATED BY DESIGNS BY BARBARA. SWIRL BRUSH BY OBSIDIAN DAWN.