maandag 20 december 2010

L.A. Banks - Bad Blood


Sasha Trudeau is part of a Unique Special Ops team that is charged with keeping humans away for the paranormal community. This special team takes down the demon-infected wolves that threaten humanity. When Sasha is send on a mission without the back-up of her team, she is confused because of the werewolf virus in their blood they stay together and see it through that the other members take their meds.

But her mission in Korea will change thing forever, especially when Sasha discovers she cannot trust all the people around her. But that is not all, she also discovers that all of her team members are dead or missing and Sasha is determined to find out why.

Bad Blood by L.A. Banks is the first book in her Crimson Moon series. I have to say I really thought this story was interesting. I’ve heard of this author before, but never had the opportunity to read anything by her. But now I’m definitely going to check out her other books in this series.

I love Sasha; she is a strong kick ass lady, who knows what she wants in life. She isn’t afraid to get it and I have to say she is dealing quite well with what she discovers about her being one of the shadow wolves and how she was created in the first place.

Her attraction to Max Hunter, her shadow wolf guide is strong and handsome. The attraction between them is so huge that Max claims her as his mate, even if she isn’t sure that she wants that spot, because she is also attracted to Shogun, who she met on her mission in Korea.

I’m curious to see who Sasha will end up with….okay she and Max Hunter already have something going on, but I know Shogun is a powerful shifter too.

Well let’s say I’m looking forward to read the following novel, just to see what will happen next.

2 comments:

Aimee zei

I couldn't get into this series. I read the first book and it was hard to read. So much detail!

Natasja zei

True, there were many details, but I have to say I'm curious to see how it will continue. So I will read the next novel soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOG DESIGN CREATED BY DESIGNS BY BARBARA. SWIRL BRUSH BY OBSIDIAN DAWN.