zondag 27 april 2014

Review: T.G. Ayer - Blood Magic


Title : Blood Magic by T.G. Ayer
Series : Soul Tracker #1
Release date : April 28th, 2014
Publisher : Infinite Ink Books
Genre : Paranormal / Urban Fantasy

In the DarkWorld the things that go bump in the night are most likely true. And the problem is they are probably not sticking to bumping around in the night. They are everywhere. Your work colleagues, your teachers, even your friends. They’ve been living that way for a long time. And you haven’t noticed becsuse they don’t want you to.

You’re much better off not asking any questions.

Mel Morgan is a Master Teleporter.
She can move through the Veil into the otherworldly planes. A handy skill when looking for missing people. It’s a lonely job, but with her gargoyle partner she’s never minded lonely.

Until a certain super-hot Djinn walks into her life. He needs her help to find someone he loves. And Mel can never say no to someone in need. But the road to helping Saleem is fraught with secrets better left uncovered.


Can Mel and Saleem dodge demons and sorcerers long enough to save the ones they love?




Blood Magic by T.G. Ayer is the first novel in her new series Soul Tracker and I loved it. Ives been reading Tee’s books from the beginning and with every book she has been able to lure me into the book and hold me there till it’s finished, this book was no exception.

Main character Melisande Morgan is a tracker, she has been able to find missing persons when the local police failed. One of the detective has been on her tail for a while now and hopes to discover why she succeeds when they failed. But what the detective doesn’t know is that Melisande has a gift to find these people.

Now she is on a new case of a missing young girl Samantha, she feels that the girl is still alive, but knows she has to handle fast in order to get the girl save. The little girl is held on a paranormal planes and she needs some dark magic to get the girl out. So she has to dodge detective Fullbright and his partner Salem, a djinn of her tail and visit a necromancer to get answers about some dark magic.

I love Tee’s books…all of them…she writes some great books with amazing characters. Not many authors are able to lure me into a book, like she does. Melisande is a strong woman who puts the needs of others before hers, but that makes her a fantastic tracker. Her attraction to Saleem, the djinn is growing and I would love to see it grow into something more.

I definitely cannot wait to read the next novel in this series.


I received this novel for an honest review, courtesy of T.G. Ayer.



I have been a writer from the time I was old enough to recognise that reading was a doorway into my imagination. Poetry was my first foray into the art of the written word. Books were my best friends, my escape, my haven. I am essentially a recluse but this part of my personality is impossible to practise given I have two teenage daughters, who are actually my friends, my tea-makers, my confidantes… I am blessed with a husband who has left me for golf. It’s a fair trade as I have left him for writing. We are both passionate supporters of each other's loves – it works wonderfully…

My heart is currently broken in two. One half resides in South Africa where my old roots still remain, and my heart still longs for the endless beaches and the smell of moist soil after a summer downpour. My love for Ma Afrika will never fade. The other half of me has been transplanted to the Land of the Long White Cloud. The land of the Taniwha, beautiful Maraes, and volcanoes. The land of green, pure beauty that truly inspires. And because I am so torn between these two lands – I shall forever remain cross-eyed.

CONTACT DETAILS:


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOG DESIGN CREATED BY DESIGNS BY BARBARA. SWIRL BRUSH BY OBSIDIAN DAWN.